• Home
  • /
  • Resenhas
  • /
  • Livros
  • /
  • Filmes
  • /
  • Promoções
  • /
  • Parceiros
  • /
  • Release
  • /
  • Cover
  • /
  • Contato
  • Love Unexpected # New Cover

    Hello sexy readers!

    So . . . I decided to give Mackenzie and Blake a little makeover. I really feel like their story is the book but the old cover and title and blurb didn't reflect that. The amazing thing about self publishing is that I can change all that in a lickety split! And so I have!

    So Love Rehab becomes Love Unexpected. I really hope you love the title, blurb and cover as much as I do! The content inside the book doesn't change.

    I'll have exciting news about my next release next week. I won't clog up your inboxes again though so make sure you're following me on social media!

    Have an amazing time with your loved ones over the coming weeks.

    Love Louise! <3
    New Synopsis                       
     
    HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO FAST FORWARD TO YOUR HAPPY EVER AFTER?

    When the fierce redhead with the beautiful ass walks into the local bar, I can tell she’s passing through. And I’m looking for distraction while I’m in town—a hot hook-up and nothing more before I head back to the city.

    If she has secrets, I don't want to know them.

    If she feels good underneath me, I don't want to think about it too hard.

    If she's my future, I don't want to see it.

    I’m Blake McKenna and I’m about to teach this Boston socialite how to forget every man who came before me.


    When the future I had always imagined crumbles before my very eyes. I grab my two best friends and take a much needed vacation to the country.

    My plan of swearing off men gets railroaded when on my first night of my vacation, ​​I meet the hottest guy on the planet. He’s a gorgeous distraction. ​​

    I’m certainly not going to reveal my deepest secrets to him as we steal away each night hoping no one will notice.

    And the last thing I’m going to do is fall in love for the first time in my life.
    My name is Mackenzie Locke and I haven’t got a handle on men. Not even a little bit.

    Not until Blake.

     Amazon

     Amazon US
    Amazon UK
    Amazon Canada
    Amazon Australia

    Other retailers
    iBooks
    Kobo
    Barnes & Noble

    AUDIO! I'm hoping the new cover and titles will be live next week

    audible.com
    amazon.com
    audible.co.uk
    amazon.co.uk


    Old Cover and Title
     
    The Nights Series (Parisian Nights, Promised Nights & Indigo Nights) are now all together in one box set for a great price!!
    Have a threesome with Jake, Luke and Dylan!!!
    Amazon US
    Amazon UK
    iBooks
    Kobo
    Barnes and Noble will go live when they decide to put it up!
    My facebook reader group knew about the changes to Love Unexpected on Friday. It's like a Louise Bay private members club! Come join us!
    Facebook
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Instagram
    Twitter
    Twitter
    Website
    Website
    Pinterest
    Pinterest
    Google Plus
    Google Plus
    Email
    Email
    Copyright © 2016 Louise Bay, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving this email because you opted to receive Louise Bay's newsletter.


    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

    Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

    0 comentários :

    Postar um comentário