• Home
  • /
  • Resenhas
  • /
  • Livros
  • /
  • Filmes
  • /
  • Promoções
  • /
  • Parceiros
  • /
  • Release
  • /
  • Cover
  • /
  • Contato
  • Review: Weddings, Crushes, and Other Dramas

    Weddings, Crushes, and Other Dramas Weddings, Crushes, and Other Dramas by Emily McKay
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    So happy that I was presented with this book so cute and passionate. He has everything I love: weddings, crushs and other dramas ..... hahahaha ..... and it's exactly the way I like , a romance in the right measure with much love and happy ending.Finn and Willa study at the same school, met in Volume 1- How Willa Got Her Groove Back when they both discovered that their parents were getting married.

    In Weddings, they are living in the same house and are already attracted to each other but think they have no chance. What they did not expect was that Finn's mother, Mia, wanted everyone to get involved in the wedding arrangements. Which does not please Willa's father who does not want Finn to get close to the girl. Attached to this threat, Finn must overcome his anxiety to conquer Willa who is involved in a major project at the arts school where both study.

    They approach and fall more and more in love, each step towards marriage and the happiness of their parents, with each rehearsal, every meeting, every look, every moment together. Of course a lot will happen to separate the couple, including other crushs coming up and other dramas going on. So in love !!!!

    This book is so good to read, funny, super fast and with a flowing writing. The writer led me to hope that the couple would get hit at the ending because she had the audacity to compare Finn to Mr. Darcy of Jane Austen and I tell you ,she succeeded.

    #teamfinndarcy forever and ever

    It was for me the high point of the plot. That moment when you get creepy and with hearts in your eyes .... Gorgeous !!!!!

    I only found the outcome a little faster and expected a more exciting first kiss, so I did not give 5 stars, but otherwise it was more than perfect and I swear I wanted more from the couple.The cover is very inviting and it was her with the title that attracted me to the book.

    4/5 stars.

    View all my reviews

    0 comentários :

    Postar um comentário