• Home
  • /
  • Resenhas
  • /
  • Livros
  • /
  • Filmes
  • /
  • Promoções
  • /
  • Parceiros
  • /
  • Release
  • /
  • Cover
  • /
  • Contato
  • Duke of Manhattan #Resenha ARC review

    Synopsis
    I was born into British aristocracy, but I’ve made my fortune in Manhattan. New York is now my kingdom.
    Back in Britain my family are fighting over who’s the next Duke of Fairfax. The rules say it’s me--if I’m married. It’s not a trade-off worth making. I could never limit myself to just one woman.
    Or so I thought until my world is turned upside down. Now, the only way I can save the empire I built is to inherit the title I’ve never wanted -- so I need a wife.
    To take my mind off business I need a night that’s all pleasure. I need to bury myself in a stranger.
    The skim of Scarlett King’s hair over my body as she bends over . . .
    The scrape of her nails across my chest as she screams my name . . .
    The bite of her teeth on my shoulder just as we both reach the edge . . .
    It all helps me forget.
    I just didn’t bargain on finding my one night stand across the boardroom table the next day.
    She might be my latest conquest but I have a feeling Scarlett King might just conquer me.
    A sexy, standalone romance.


    Sinopse
    Nasci na aristocracia britânica, mas fiz minha fortuna em Manhattan. Nova Iorque é agora o meu reino.
    Na Grã-Bretanha, minha família está lutando por ver quem será o próximo duque de Fairfax. As regras dizem que sou eu - se eu fosse casado. Não é uma permuta vantajosa. Eu nunca poderia me limitar a ter apenas uma mulher.
    Ou então eu era o que pensava até meu mundo estar  virado de cabeça para baixo. Agora, a única maneira que eu posso salvar o império que construí é herdar o título que eu nunca quis - então eu preciso de uma esposa.
    Para tirar minha mente dos negócios Eu preciso de uma noite de prazer. Preciso me enterrar numa estranha.
    O contorno do cabelo de Scarlett King sobre meu corpo enquanto ela se curva. . .
    O arranhão de suas unhas em meu peito enquanto ela grita meu nome. . .
    A mordida de seus dentes no meu ombro assim assim que chegamos lá. . .
    Tudo me ajuda a esquecer.
    Eu simplesmente não imploro por uma noite de sexo  .
    Ela pode ser a minha última conquista, mas eu tenho um sentimento de que Scarlett King pode  me conquistar.
    Um romance sexy .

    Gênero Comédia Romântica
    Idioma Inglês


    Resenha
    Sou apaixonada por livro com casamentos de conveniência com comédia romântica e quando vi que aliado a isso tinha a marca de Louise Bay não hesitei em pegar o livro. É diversão na certa e eu não me enganei.

    Ryder é um jovem empresário que conquistou Manhattan mas não esqueceu de seus familiares na Inglaterra e agora precisa tomar uma dura decisão ao enfrentar a doença de seu querido avó. Ele é um homem sedutor que não fica mais de uma vez com nenhuma mulher até conhecer Scarlett.

    Scarlett King é uma jovem tímida porem audaciosa que canalizou toda sua energia para o crescimento de sua empresa e junto com sua sócia está vivendo o impasse de não ter mais dinheiro para investir no negócio. Ela ainda não se recuperou de seu divórcio e se sente vulneravel e fraca quando o assunto é casamento.

    Eles se encontram na noite de Manhattan e o desejo cresce dentro deles forte e irresistivel . Num momento de desespero Ryder faz uma proposta para Scarlett que para ele seria irrecusável, mas para esta doce garota não parecia tão simples assim.

    Narrado em primeira pessoa alternadamente por Ryder e Scarlett  e com uma escrita fluida e atraente que me fez prender a respiração ate o final, me diverti muito com este casal improvável e apaixonante. 

    Scarlett surpreendeu Ryder e a familia dele ,se mostrando espirituosa e decidida. Destaque para o avó de Ryder que conquistou meu coração.

    4/5estrelas
    beijos,Myl


    Review
    I am passionate about a book with marriages of convenience with romantic comedy and when I saw that allied to all of this had the mark of Louise Bay I did not hesitate to take the book. It's funny for sure .

    Ryder is a young businessman who has conquered Manhattan but has not forgotten his family in England and now needs to make a tough decision when facing the illness of his beloved grandfather. He is a seductive man who does not stay with a woman more than once until he meets Scarlett.

    Scarlett King is a shy but audacious young woman who has channeled all her energy into the growth of her company and along with her partner is experiencing the impasse of not having more money to invest in the business. She has not yet recovered from her divorce and feels vulnerable and weak when it comes to marriage.

    They meet in the night of Manhattan and the desire grows within them strong and irresistible. In a moment of desperation Ryder makes a proposal to Scarlett that would be irrefutable for him, but for this sweet girl it did not seem so simple.

    Narrated in the first person alternately by Ryder and Scarlett and with a fluid and attractive writing that made me hold my breath until the end, I had so much fun with this unlikely and enthralling couple.

    Scarlett surprised Ryder and his family by being witty and determined. Highlight for Ryder's grandfather who conquered my heart. More highlight for the sexies scenes...OMG They are perfect.....

    4 / 5stars
    Kisses, Myl

    0 comentários :

    Postar um comentário