• Home
  • /
  • Resenhas
  • /
  • Livros
  • /
  • Filmes
  • /
  • Promoções
  • /
  • Parceiros
  • /
  • Release
  • /
  • Cover
  • /
  • Contato
  • Dominate Me # ARC Review

    Synopsis

    Welcome to Luminous: where your pleasure is our purpose. Fan-favorite author Stacey Lynn tantalizes readers with a sensual new series.  
    Haley 
    The first time I felt Master Jensen's presence beside me, I knew he would be the one to show me all the kinky pleasures of Luminous.
    That I would give my body to him. Begin my journey to sexual freedom at his feet.
    But when I dared raise my eyes to his, I saw he would get a part of me no man had had before: my trust.
    Jensen 
    From the instant I saw her blush, I was captivated.
    There was power in her innocence—a power I quickly controlled.
    Every moan, every cry, every new awakening was mine. I pushed her boundaries and watched her sexual confidence grow…knowing that in the end, I would have to let her go.
    I know the price of love and I'm not willing to pay it.
    I dominated her body and she enthralled my heart. But I have to walk away before I ruin the one I love.
    Again.

  • Print Length: 201 pages
  • Publisher: Carina Press (January 1, 2017)
  • Publication Date: January 16, 2017
  • Sold by: Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
  • Language: English
  •  Genre : Hot
  •  Age + 18


  • Review

    Haley has already built the career she wanted by organizing and maintaining the  family's resort. Divorced, she now wants to indulge in her great desire: to meet and immerse herself in the BDSM world. Upon learning that the Luminous club is accepting new members, she is applying.In the first interview, Master Dylan already realizes that she is the perfect SUB for his friend Jensen.But Jensen no longer wants to be DOM because of a dramatic experience of his past and initially rejects Dylan's proposal.

    As Dylan insists, he decides to check if  friend is right and goes to meet Haley at the club.The identification of Dylan and Haley with their roles is instantaneous and he does not resist the seduction of training the girl ....... he tells himself that he will do just that .... train her to another DOM.

    Of course things do not go the way he plans and as he advances in Haley's training, he finds himself increasingly fascinated by her innocence and submission.Both Haley and Jensen need to hit the past so they can indulge in new experiences.

    The book is a perfect hot book with BDSM, their fetishes, the scenes in the club, the passion ... Everything is pretty good for those who enjoy the genre, but for me sinned a little in romance parts, because I could only connect a little with the Couple more towards the end of the book.
    The ending .....OMG..... was perfect in every detail which made up for the reading to me that I do not like this style but I accepted the challenge of reading the book because of the synopsis.The cover was perfect for the book and the title either.

    4/5 stars
    Kisses, Myl

    0 comentários :

    Postar um comentário